- The Cambridge Advanced Certificate Preparation Course is a high level qualification for those who wish to achieve level C1 in English. The CAE develop your skills for success and it may also be used for visa applications.
- The CAE English Preparation Course runs in cycles and lasts approximately 100 hours. The duration will depend on the number of hours studied weekly.
- Our teachers use extra resources to complement the course. They will also discuss with you when is the best time to take the test, so that you achieve the best result.
- This is a rolling course and contract. Students are required to give a 30 days notice to cancel the contract after the minimum term.
- Watch a trial lesson before paying for the course.
- Students may start on any day.
- No registration fee.
- Conversation and support classes at no extra cost.
- The course fee is not refundable or transferable. Students are liable for the entire cost of tuition.
- £35 for a student’s book.
- * To pay the fee in instalments students must have a valid English debit or credit card.
1 groupOnline Classes
- Tuesday - 18:30 to 21:30 (10mins break)
CAE is widely accepted by international employers and universities.
CAE offers proof of the English skills that education institutions and employers seek for high-achieving study and work situations.
From a department of the University of Cambridge.
Cambridge Advanced English is a certificate which shows, that a student has the language ability to carry out complex research, communicate effectively at a professional level – and stand out from the crowd.
It is worldwide known and recognized as a certificate for high language levels.